You can follow the links below or do a search to find works for your specific instrument or ensemble in the box on the upper right side of the page. In addition to basic information (titles, duration, etc.) you will find audio files, score samples, program notes, and purchase information (either publisher, distributor, or Paypal buttons that allow you to purchase and then print your own PDF of the score (and parts if applicable).
• Orchestral/Large Ensemble: Music for orchestra, chamber orchestra, string orchestra, etc.
• Choral: Music for mixed or treble choirs, as well as smaller vocal ensembles, a cappella or accompanied
• Chamber: A complete list of all chamber works
• Chamber Vocal: Works for solo voice, with various accompanimental combinations
• Chamber Winds: Works for solo indivdual winds, standard formulations such as Wind Quintet, Saxophone Quartet, Clarinet Quartet, or winds combined with other instrumental families
• Chamber Brass: Works for brass quintet or brass combined with other instrumental families
• Chamber Percussion: Works for solo percussion, Percussion Quartet, Percussion Ensemble, or percussion combined with other instrumental families
• Chamber Piano: Works for Piano solo, 4-hands, Two Pianos, or piano combined with other instrumental families
• Chamber Strings: Works for Piano Trio, String Quartet, or strings combined with other instrumental families
• Chamber Guitar: Work for Guitar Duo
• Multimedia: Information on the short indie film, City Hall, and other activities with electronics.
Instant AudioMost pieces can be auditioned on their post pages. But you can sample some audio here.
TagsAmerican Embassy Ana Cervantes Anna Akhmatova Anna Petraškeviča Barbara Day Turner Brass Quintet Brazil Chamber Orchestra Christina Dahl Daina Treimane Damian Samuels Dances with Films Festival Denmark Electroacoustic Emergence Federico Garcia Lorca Flamenco Folk Music Furman University Percussion Ensemble Gastesi-Bezerra Georgia O'Keeffe Hold the Mayo Inkscape Jeffrey Williams Juan Ramon Jiménez Logic Lord Byron Magen Solomon Mezzo Soprano Multimedia Networking New Music Incubator Noatikl Nodal Processing Quintet of the Americas Reason Review Riga San Francisco Choral Artists Saul Herckis Sibelius Sweden Tiction Trumpet
Charles Griffin recently returned to the U.S. after spending 5 years living and working in Latvia. His compositions and arrangements have been performed at festivals and concert halls throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia, Brazil, Cuba, and Puerto Rico.
Recent projects include commissions from pianist Ana Cervantes and the Colorado State University Percussion Ensemble.
Read more in the biography section.